Best Wart Remover - How to Get Rid of a Wart in One DayPublished 3 years ago151,774 views
http://wartremovalhelp.com Click to learn how to get rid of a wart in one day with the best wart remover.
Many people can get the attack of warts, which is the very reason why there are so many medicines formulated for their removal. The only downside is, they can be dangerous when not used properly and can be expensive. Thankfully, home remedies for warts are not only super effective, they are downright cheap.
Surprisingly, home remedies for warts use basically the same ingredients. Some could be found already in the home, some have to be bought, in the grocery. Here are some of the effective home remedies which are known to be very effective in the removal of warts:
1. Dandelions are flowers found in the garden. Get a bunch, crush the plant and squeeze out the juice. Apply the juice directly on the wart, twice a day after taking a shower or bath.
2. Apple cider vinegar is one of the favorites. Simply soak the area in a vinegar bath for a few minutes after taking a shower or bath. Do this two or three times a day. Do not rinse off the vinegar, simply pat the area dry. You may even apply the vinegar directly on the wart with a Q-tip and then cover it with a Band-Aid or an adhesive strip.
3. Castor oil and baking soda can be mixed to a paste and applied over the wart. Cover with Band-Aid completely. Do this two times a day after taking a shower or bath.
4. For those with sensitive skin, aloe vera gel can be applied directly to the wart and again, covered with a band-aid or adhesive tape. Again, do this two or three time a day after taking a shower or bath.
5. Garlic is not just for vampires, they are great for warts, too. Crush the garlic to a paste consistency and apply directly over the wart. Cover. Do this two or three times a day after a shower. Don’t mind the smell, but this wart removal treatment works!