What is Zeno's Dichotomy Paradox? - Colm KelleherPublished 6 years ago2,140,902 views
View full lesson: http://ed.ted.com/lessons/what-is-zeno-s-dichotomy-paradox-colm-kelleher Can you ever travel from one place to another? Ancient Greek philosopher Zeno of Elea gave a convincing argument that all motion is impossible - but where's the flaw in his logic? Colm Kelleher illustrates how to resolve Zeno's Dichotomy Paradox. Lesson by Colm Kelleher, animation by Buzzco Associates, inc.
- The magic of Fibonacci numbers | Arthur BenjaminPublished 6 years ago3,162,161 views
- 5 Theories About The Universe That Will Blow Your MindPublished 8 months ago1,960,852 views
- The Infinite Hotel Paradox - Jeff DekofskyPublished 6 years ago13,233,250 views
- 5 Riddles Popular on Logic | To Test Your BrainPublished 2 years ago2,612,348 views
- The illusion of consciousness | Dan DennettPublished 12 years ago984,209 views